Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Long time no see

I am not very good at updating my blog although I have travelled a lot this year then fractured my rib so I do have some excuses.

Spring is in the air one day, not the next although that is typical spring weather I guess. To wake up with the birds chatting is the first delight of the day, well...at my age to wake up, is the first delight of the day.

I have finished my 'This is not a sketch book" for the Sketch Book Project. I joined it mainly for motivation, to keep doing something creative each day. It turned out such a source of enjoyment and discovery. I recommend their site to everyone, they have many different projects going on.
Another project here in Australia is the 'Notebook Project" from Fibre Arts Australia www.fibrearts.viviti.com/notebook-project 
It doesn't have to be done necessarily in fibre, it can be anything you like.With this project you get your notebook back after its tour.


If you are looking for Art Gifts, Stationery or just a creative wander then 'Orlando and Ivy' is the place to visit in North Melbourne www.orlandoandivy.com  check out the website first. 









No comments: