Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rock a Billy

I would like to introduce Billy and his keeper Renoo. Billy loves nothing better than to eat rocks (hence Rock a Billy). they roam the countrside together with the other creatures of Bazoo devouring rocks. Renoo keeps all his belonging around his neck for safety.
I have a store of my handmade paper and these two pieces were the basis for this piece. A black Uni Pin pen was the inventor of Bazoo and its inhabitants. And as often happens a piece of poetry evolved as I worked. All my pieces take on a life of their own.

Over the mountains they do trek
Carrying belonging around their neck
Billy devours a feast of stones
Renoo gets tired and forever moans
The creatures laugh and tease
poor Billy and Renoo
Saying and braying
"You freaks should surely be
IN THE ZOO"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: